PRO PHARMA's proprietary programs are written by programmers and healthcare professionals. They are unique in that they:
- Combine integrated data sets of pharmacy, medical, laboratory, eligibility, Workers' Compensation loss runs, etc.
- Analyze data sets for as small as 1,000 lives, and up to 1.5 million or more total covered lives.
- Use Artificial Intelligence (AI) data sets for over 20 years across multiple data formats using Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM), Third Party Administrators (TPA's) and Health Plan data sets.
- Utilize unique "out-of-the-box" analytical tools to produce reports and outputs which illustrate key issues for financial and operational research and review.
Forecasting & Predictions Utilizes:
- Biotech Modeling
- Predictions Of The Impact Of Specific Factors On The Population
- Market Share Analyses
- Cost Accounting Of Every Dollar Spent Including Discounting And Utilization
- Treatment Calendar
- Artificial Intelligence Rule Sets Applied To Integrated Data To Identify And Trend Complex Clinical Problems
Fully automated, digital, customizable, web-based modeling of the impact of Specialty Medications on budget impact, plan/group filters, total cost of care, age/gender demographics, comparative and clinical impact.
Cost accounting for every dollar spent on pharmacy including actual spend, number of patients and Rx, and an exhaustive list of metrics for budgeting.
Artificial Intelligence applied to integrated medical/pharmacy data to model, predict, and change behaviors to achieve lower trend and more cost-effective care.
Oversight Of Financial Trend And Clinical Usage